Families Feeding Families
By Appointment Only
Monday: 4 pm - 6 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 12 pm
1st & 3rd Saturday: 10 am - 12 pm
New Guest Intake Hours
Tuesday: 11 am - 12 pm
Reopening Inside on July 13, 2020
Please note the following COVID-19 Protocols
- Face coverings are required by all parties inside the building. Please bring one or we will provide one if needed.
- Only ONE member from each family may enter the building for shopping.
- Shopping is by appointment ONLY. Appointments can be made online or by calling 816-735-0220, ext 102. Please be ON TIME for your appointment.
- Guests will be required to wait in their car.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entry.
- Follow social distancing protocol and signage throughout the building which includes 6 foot distancing between guests.
- No more than 6 shoppers (3 max per aisle) inside the pantry at any given time.
- Frozen, dairy, and refrigerated items will be chosen from a menu and packaged by a volunteer.
- Produce will be prepackaged and ready for pick up as guests are leaving the pantry.
- Carts will be sanitized between each guest.
- High traffic areas and doorknobs will be sanitized throughout a shopping shift.
- The lobby and library will remain closed at this time.
New guests may sign up on Tuesday's between 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- Guests will remain in their vehicles to fill out paperwork.
- Guests will be called inside the pantry once paperwork is complete.
- Only ONE guest will be allowed inside the pantry at a time.
- If you prefer to sign up online, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive the necessary paperwork and we will call you during our new guest sign up to complete your intake. Paperwork must be received by 10:30 am on Tuesdays. When signing up online you will not be required to come to the pantry.
Applications will be taken at the pantry during shopping hours or new guest hours.
We will ask you to fill out paperwork in your vehicle and will verify all documents at that time.
If you, or anyone in your immediate family or household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home.